Assembler Job Description
assembler job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Assembler Job Description
A Assemblers are people who work in manufactures and put together objects, kits, or systems. They are responsible for getting the parts together and ensuring that they fit together correctly.
Assembler job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for an Assembler to join our team. The Assembler will be responsible for putting together products and parts for our company. The ideal candidate will have experience in assembling products and parts, and will be able to work quickly and efficiently. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, then we want to hear from you!
- Assist in the assembly of parts into finished products, such as computers, tables, chairs, and shelving
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Develop a strong knowledge of product types, assembly techniques, and quality standards
- Ninth level understanding of computer programs
- Conducts quality checks on finished products
- Works with manufacturing engineers, production managers, and quality control specialists to identify and resolve assembly problems
- Attends training sessions to remain up to date on product assembly methods/technology
- Meets or exceeds productivity goals
- Take product orders, communicate with customers, and complete assembly tasks
- Conduct routine inventory, transportation, and warehouse functions
- Perform maintenance duties, including cleaning, replacing parts, and performing preventive maintenance
- Perform routine quality control checks, including visual inspections, and testing for defects
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with team members, managers, and customers
- Complete other tasks as needed
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience assembling and taping electrical wire harnesses
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow written directions
- Strong organizational skills
At Company Name, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, religions, nationalities, genders, and ages.