Banker Job Description
banker job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Banker Job Description
Banker, also known as Banking Advisor, interact with clients on a daily basis. They assist the bank’s clients with creating savings and chequing accounts, providing them with loans, and moving money. They also counsel clients on banking products and services.
Banker job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for a Banker to join our team.
- Review clients’ financial status, identifying financial needs, and assessing their credit-worthiness
- Advise clients on monetary needs and make recommendations based on client’s situation
- Introduce customers to appropriate lending institutions
- Present loan options for approval
- Balance incoming and outgoing paperwork
- Research financing options, rates, and loan terms
- Provide an unbiased view of all available options
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential clients
- Monitor and analyze clients’ financial status
- Encourage clients to pay in a timely manner
- Review commercial loan files, approving credit and closing loans
- Attend to customer banking needs, including deposits, withdrawals, cash management, funds transfers, and loan payments
- Assist customers with loan applications
- Maintain and update branch personnel data, including training, performance evaluations, and personnel changes
- Attend all branch weekly and monthly meetings to discuss operational issues, maintain order, and report progress
- Assist with bank marketing campaigns and special events
- Assist with opening and closing bank branches
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate banking
- Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to delegate
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Ability to develop and maintain financial plan
At Company Name, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as an organization. We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.