Beauty Advisor Job Description
beauty advisor job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Beauty Advisor Job Description
A beauty advisor is a person who visits a salon or spa to discuss, or demonstrate, various products and services.
A beauty advisor is a person who assists customers at a salon or spa.
He or she may assist customers in selecting and using beauty products, or help customers learn how to use salon or spa equipment.
Beauty advisors may sell retail products to customers, or they may work exclusively with customers who participate in monthly, quarterly, or annual benefit programs.
Beauty advisors may also travel between salons or spas, helping salons or spas increase their customer base.
We’re looking for a Beauty Advisor to join our team! We are passionate about helping our clients feel beautiful and confident, and we are looking for someone who shares that passion. The ideal candidate will have experience in the beauty industry, and will be able to provide our clients with expert advice and guidance. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the beauty industry, we want to hear from you!
Beauty Advisor Duties:
- Provide assistance to the management team in the recruiting, hiring and training of beauty advisors
- Ensure all beauty advisors are properly trained and that their needs are met
- Maintain constant communication with all beauty advisors
- Provide assistance to the management team in the retention, motivation, and promotion of beauty advisors
- Ensure beauty advisors are provided ongoing feedback, coaching, and leadership opportunities
- Provide ongoing educational opportunities to beauty advisors
- Assist the management team in the development and monitoring of department policies and procedures
- Assist in scheduling and scheduling of beauty advisors
- Assist in the scheduling of beauty advisors
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies and communication materials
- Assist in the development of retail/consumer promotions
- Assist in the development of customer service policies
- Assist with customer complaints
- Research and resolve customer service complaints
- Assist in the development and coordination of training and educational programs for beauty advisors
Beauty Advisor Responsibilities:
- Licensed Esthetician
- 1+ year’s prior retail/service experience
- Highly motivated, friendly and outgoing personality
- Detail oriented, organized and strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule
Requirements And Skills:
- Attract new guests to the salon, explain services, sell appointment packages, and provide product recommendations
- Provide excellent customer service by anticipating guest needs, answering questions, and resolving issues
- Lead by example by engaging in ongoing education, participating in company events, and contributing ideas for improvement
- Manage daily salon operations, including daily schedule, product inventory, materials management, and the overall look of the salon
- Research, evaluate, and select professional beauty supplies and equipment
- Specialize in Hair, Nail, Skin, Waxing, Massage, or Hair and Makeup services
- Certifications: -Current state cosmetology license
- Current state license/certification in esthetician, nail technician, nail instructor, or massage therapy
- Current state license/certification in cosmetology instructor
At [Company Name], we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to a successful business. We are committed to building a team that is reflective of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or age. We are especially proud to be an equal opportunity employer for veterans and individuals with disabilities.