Butler Job Description
butler job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Butler Job Description
A butler is a person employed by a nobleman to assist him or her in household affairs.
The butler typically does the following:• Assists with the serving of meals• Prepares meals• Answers the telephone and places calls• Prepares letters and packages• Supervises household staff• Performs other duties assigned by the employerThe term butler was originally used to describe a person employed in a household to assist the wealthy in carrying out their duties.
The word butler itself probably comes from the French word bouillon meaning broth.
The word butler originates from Old French bouillon, which in turn
We’re looking for Butler to come in and give us a hand with this project.
- Provide complete administrative and secretarial support
- Perform detailed administrative and secretarial support
- Maintain databases, records, files and databases
- Contribute to overall operations by ensuring efficient office operations
- Generate reports, correspondences, and presentations
- Contribute to office functions by maintaining equipment and supplies
- Maintain calendars and schedules
- Ensure that the office is functioning efficiently at all times
- Prepare guest rooms for guests according to hotel standards by using proper guest room set-up procedures and cleaning processes, restock supplies, and maintain cleanliness of linens and rooms
- Perform guestroom check-in and checkout duties including verifying guest information, processing payments, and issuing room keys
- Maintain housekeeping supply inventories
- Assist banquets and catering staff with set up and break down
- Clean guest rooms and hallways using proper cleaning and disinfecting techniques, and restock supplies
- Perform other tasks as needed
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a butler position
- Excellent knowledge of hotel operations, including front office operations, housekeeping, and catering
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and a history of working well with people
At Company Name, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to success. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.