C developer Job Description
c developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
C developer Job Description
A C developer is an individual who has a C programming background and is familiar with programming in C languages.
In today’s market, there is a shortage of C developers.
The popularity of other languages such as C++ and Java has pushed more programmers to consider programming in C languages.
The C programming language is a general purpose programming language.
C is now considered an intermediate-level programming language.
It is relatively easy to learn and comprehend, which makes C a good choice for beginners as well as seasoned developers.
C is considered to be an object-oriented programming language.
C programs are similar to Java programs because they both use object-oriented concepts.
However, unlike Java, C
We’re looking for a C developer who can help us improve our software. The ideal candidate will have experience in C programming and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
C developer Duties:
- Develop reliable and high-performing computer applications
- Establish and maintain accurate documentation to ensure appropriate handling of the application
- Establish working relationships with loyal clients, vendors, and employees
- Work closely with project managers, project managers, and clients to analyze requirements, review specifications, and iterate/adapt as necessary
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain computer applications
C developer Responsibilities:
- Write, test, debug, and maintain code for new product features and enhancements, working closely with product owner and business users to create solutions
- Create and maintain unit tests, code coverage reports, and unit test coverage dashboards
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement automated tests
- Use version control tools and defect management tools to track and triage issues
- Conduct code reviews
- Create and maintain code libraries using AWS Java SDK, Google App Engine, or other SDKs
- Continuously improve code quality, including code reviewing, code reviews with peer code reviews, unit testing, and code maintainability
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years’ proven experience in software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving talents
- Excellent knowledge of Java, MySQL, and C#
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality and adherence to deadlines
We at Company Name believe that a diverse and inclusive team is a key to success. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with different abilities.