Chemist Job Description
chemist job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Chemist Job Description
A chemist is a person who studies, analyzes, and identifies chemical and biological substances.
Chemists study how chemicals interact with each other and with living organisms.
Chemists create or modify chemicals to create new substances, chemicals, or fuels.
Chemists work with chemicals in laboratories, where they use tools and machines to perform experiments.
Chemists may also work in industry, where they test chemicals and the effects of substances they are working with.
Chemists develop chemistry-based solutions for a wide range of industries and use their knowledge of chemistry to solve a wide range of problems.
Chemists work in many industries, including agriculture,
We’re looking for Chemist to join our team!
- Plan, organize, and develop research and development and quality control programs
- Value chemical and biological products, chemicals, and equipment
- Maintain research chemicals and biologicals inventories
- Investigate and resolve product quality and production issues
- Proactively identify supply chain issues that may affect quality or availability
- Oversee quality control programs, systems, and operations
- Develop training programs, workshops, and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform process studies on new production equipment, line expansions, and process improvements
- Investigate causes of possible product irregularities and recommend corrective actions
- Research, evaluate, select, and apply chemical agents and processing aids
- Familiarize with environmental regulations and standards
- Support other manufacturing and operations functions as needed
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a laboratory environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of laboratory safety protocols
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At Company Name, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.