CNC Operator Job Description
cnc operator job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
CNC Operator Job Description
CNC Operator: a machinist who specializes in using computers to control machine tools and to carry out other machining operations such as grinding and drilling.
-Manufacturing operations that involve turning, milling, drilling, grinding, and cutting.
-Production of precision parts.
-Use of computer numerical control (CNC) machines and automated robotic systems.
-Use of computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
-Use of computerized machine tool control.
-Accountant for production operations.
We’re looking for a CNC Operator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience operating CNC machines and be able to work independently. We’re looking for someone who is reliable and has a strong work ethic.
CNC Operator Duties:
- Understands and adheres to safety, health, environmental, and quality policies, and regulations.
- Follows all safety rules and inspects equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Maintains proper and sufficient levels of personal protection equipment.
- Uses computer (CNC) and scanning equipment accurately.
- Performs a variety of routine and simple machining operations on machines or equipment associated with CNC.
- Communicates job requirements to appropriate personnel.
- Cleans machines, equipment, and work area of chips, debris, and scraps.
- Monitors machine operation to detect malfunctions and correct them.
- Requisitions, issues, stores, and keeps track of supplies, materials, and parts.
- Operates equipment and machinery to produce various parts according to specifications.
- Operates and maintains computer numerical control (CNC) equipment.
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of CNC machines, including turning, milling, and tapping, ranging in size from 25 to 125 tons.
- Verify that parts are within tolerances and function as intended.
- Perform setup, run, and tear down of machines.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on machines, including oil and filter changes, filter inspection, lubrication, and more.
- Establish detailed parts and materials lists, and order new parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean workplace and adhere to safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements And Skills:
- Proficient in operating CNC machinery, including but not limited to:
- – 4-Axis CNC Mills4-Axis CNC Lathes
- 4-Axis CNC Routers
- – Knowledge of manufacturing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
[Company Name] is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.