Commercial Director Job Description
commercial director job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Commercial Director Job Description
A commercial director is an executive who manages the company’s sales efforts.
The commercial director’s job is primarily focused on selling products and services to existing customers.
The commercial director is chiefly responsible for ensuring that the company’s customers are satisfied.
The commercial director makes day-to-day decisions regarding pricing, sales techniques, and marketing strategies.
The commercial director is also responsible for ensuring that the company’s sales team has all of the tools and information necessary to effectively sell products.
The commercial director will also train and direct the sales representatives.
The commercial director also serves as the company’s spokesperson within the marketplace.
We’re looking for a Commercial Director to join our team and help us grow our business. You will be responsible for developing and executing our commercial strategy, as well as building and maintaining relationships with our clients. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for sales and marketing, we want to hear from you.
Commercial Director Duties:
- Oversee the daily operations of a commercial property, ensuring that all functions are carried out properly and in compliance with regulations and company policies
- Develop relationships with tenants and customers
- Perform tasks associated with establishing rates and submitting billing statements
- Charge for utilities, maintain tenant accounts, collect rent, maintain financial records, and report all profit and loss information
- Maintain office equipment and office setup
- Conduct general administration duties, such as supervising office staff, managing inventory, and filing
Commercial Director Responsibilities:
- Manage projects from initial concept through construction, including budget development, documentation, design review, and construction administration
- Review and approve all architectural, engineering, and construction documents, and set deadlines and expectations for the completion of tasks
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and consultants to procure necessary permits, licenses, and documentation
- Review drawings, specifications, and estimates to insure accuracy during proposal and bid process
- Negotiate contracts, fees, and payment terms with contractors and consultants
- Maintain accurate documentation of projects, including project schedules, materials, costs, and designs
- Oversee quality control, including conducting regular site inspections, and identifying and solving problems during the construction process
- Maintain an up-to-date database of direct reports, subcontractors, and vendors
- Coordinate materials and supplies
- Make regular visits to job sites, including bid
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate
- Proven experience in a management role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Highly analytical and problem- solving aptitude
At Company Name, we believe that a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is what makes a team strong. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages. We’re especially interested in hearing from veterans and individuals with disabilities.