Contact Tracer Job Description
contact tracer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Contact Tracer Job Description
The contact tracer is a software tool used to identify and locate an individual’s personal information.
It consists of a searchable database of personal information, including names, Social Security numbers, addresses, and phone numbers.
Organizations use the tool to find employees, customers, or individuals who might have stolen sensitive information.
Contact tracers can also be used to track down individuals suspected of money laundering and to help reduce insurance fraud.
We’re looking for Contact Tracer to work with us in our mission to stop the spread of COVID-19. As a Contact Tracer, you will be responsible for reaching out to people who may have been exposed to the virus and providing them with information and resources to help them stay healthy and stop the spread of the virus. If you are interested in joining our team of Contact Tracers, please submit your application today.
Contact Tracer Duties:
- Track all customer inquiries, complaints and requests, and record this information and any follow-up actions
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner, meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Provide technical support to customers for new and existing products
- Develop and implement service procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the timely resolution of customer inquires
- Recommend improvements to product delivery, pricing, and service
- Maintain and update customer profiles and programs
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
Contact Tracer Responsibilities:
- Use company databases and mapping software to identify and contact potential leads, while also using a combination of cold calling, emailing, and online research to find new business
- Schedule appointments, coordinate travel, and maintain scheduled appointments while managing multiple projects
- Work closely with sales, engineering, operations, marketing, and accounting departments to execute lead qualification and conversion processes
- Understand the company’s products and services, and effectively communicate benefits with customers
- Research customer profiles and needs, and effectively communicate this information to other members of the company
- Develop sales pitches and demos, as well as complete sales presentations with enthusiasm and confidence
- Use company provided software and resources to track all leads, sales, and expenses
Requirements And Skills:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong multi-tasking skills and an ability to prioritize projects
We at [Company Name] are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.