Duty Manager Job Description
duty manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Duty Manager Job Description
A duty manager serves as the company’s representative when dealing with Customs officials.
The duty manager most often supports the company’s import manager and is responsible for making all necessary decisions regarding the importation of goods.
The duty manager also ensures that the company complies with all government regulations, including the filing of proper documentation.
Customs regulations can be complex, so the duty manager often works with Customs officials to create and submit documents.
The duty manager is responsible for managing all paperwork and transactions involved with importing goods.
The duty manager also responds to inquiries and issues that may arise during or after the importation of goods.
We’re looking for a Duty Manager to join our team. As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of the work of the front-of-house staff. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of the front-of-house operations, including the efficient handling of customer inquiries and complaints.
Duty Manager Duties:
- Manage and execute daily operations of the restaurant
- Maintain a friendly atmosphere and excellent service
- Provide regular training and coaching to staff
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Ensure guests are satisfied and well taken care of
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise, train, and evaluate employees including shift leads, drivers, and helpers, providing leadership and guidance to set work schedules, recognize performance, and resolve concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the work of others
- Develop and maintain productive and cooperative working relationships with all levels of personnel, other departments, outside regulatory agencies, and the community
- Oversee daily operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Review daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational performance reports; ensure accuracy, consistency, and compliance with established policies and procedures
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them, while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, food service management, or related field
- 3+ years’ proven experience managing multiple food and beverage outlets in a fast-paced, high-volume food-service environment
- Strong leadership abilities with a demonstrated ability to manage large staffs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
We believe in equal opportunity at Company Name. We’re dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive team, and we welcome applications from all walks of life. We believe that everyone should have a chance to succeed, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or age. If you’re a veteran or have any other special circumstances, we encourage you to apply.