Executive Recruiter Job Description
executive recruiter job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Executive Recruiter Job Description
A job recruiter is an individual who posts jobs on job boards and monitors the applications received for each position.
The recruiter then identifies an appropriate candidate by screening applicants and selecting the best candidates to interview.
The recruiter then conducts the interviews and schedules the candidates for interviews.
The recruiter also writes and sends out job offers to those who qualify.
Executive recruiters are specifically paid to recruit for executives.
Executive recruiters work on behalf of many different companies.
Executive recruiters can work for small or large companies, or they can work for companies that specialize in recruiting executives.
Executive recruiters usually work on a contract basis.
They often work on
We’re looking for an Executive Recruiter who can help us find the best candidates for our company. We need someone who is knowledgeable in the field of Human Resources and can help us find the right people for the job.
Executive Recruiter Duties:
- Understand the characteristics and needs of clients and effectively manage the recruiting process
- Understand the company culture and the company’s competitors
- Communicate effectively with clients, candidates, and coworkers
- Plan, organize, and evaluate the work of recruiting coordinators
- Track, maintain, and report recruiting pipeline statistics
- Plan and execute recruiting strategies
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to recruiting coordinators
- Meet with clients to understand their business, their needs, and their challenges
- Develop extensive networks within companies in order to effectively recruit candidates
- Proactively create awareness of the company and position
- Manage the entire recruiting process, from sourcing candidates through presenting candidates to clients
- Ability to recruit across a wide range of disciplines
- Ability to recruit technical, engineering, and industrial professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
- Previous recruiting experience
Executive Recruiter Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting for high technology, high tech, or engineering companies
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Knowledge of recruiting technology, including applicant tracking software
- Knowledge of corporate recruiting processes
- High level of organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Requirements And Skills:
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, review, and modify job and candidate descriptions for jobs to be filled
- Source candidates by conducting market research; generate a list of potential candidates
- Screen candidates through telephone and in-person interviews
- Evaluate and hire candidates
- Train new recruiters
- Provide feedback to recruiters and managers on hiring results
- Provide feedback to recruiters and managers on potential hires
- Provide feedback to recruiters and managers on individual and team performance
- Provide feedback to recruiters and managers on candidate and recruiter relationships
- Enforce company policies, procedures, standards, and values
- Oversee recruiting and interviewing activities and all related communications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your recruiting team
At Company Name, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to success. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.