Floor Staff Job Description
floor staff job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Floor Staff Job Description
Floor staff is an individual employed in a service establishment such as a retail, restaurant, or hotel.
These individuals usually work under the supervision of a management staff, are responsible for maintaining a clean and organized establishment, and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service.
Floor staff may be trained to perform a variety of tasks, such as opening doors for guests and assisting them, restocking shelves, and stocking the bathrooms.
Some floor staff duties may revolve more around the organization, cleanliness, and presentation of the establishment.
Floor staff may also assist in security and loss prevention when necessary.
We’re looking for Floor Staff to be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience in our store. You will be required to maintain a high level of customer service at all times, as well as carry out various tasks such as merchandising and stock control.
Floor Staff Duties:
- Attend to cleaning and maintenance of various surfaces, including carpets, flooring, and upholstery
- Clean windows
- Clean and polish various types of furniture such as desks, chairs, cabinets, and tables
- Package, move, and stage furniture and equipment
- Handle trash removal
- Clean restrooms
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Unclutter and reorganize workstations and common areas
- Maintain a clean, safe, and well-organized work environment
- Ensure furniture and equipment are dusted, polished, and cleaned
- Clean carpeted areas and stairs
Floor Staff Responsibilities:
- Attend to customers’ inquiries, request information, and finalize transactions by processing payments, providing end-of-day reports, verbally communicating closing reports, and sending daily e-mail and fax reports
- Maintain and update CRM database, document and retrieve client information, and change pricing when necessary
- Conduct research to identify clients’ financial needs, and cross-sell investment products and advisory services to clients
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with prospects, clients, and colleagues
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- identify and act on cross-sell opportunities and relationships, and cultivate new business opportunities
- Conduct personal interviews, review account summaries, and provide customer service
Requirements And Skills:
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Highly motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
At [Company Name], we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome veterans and individuals with disabilities