Fundraising Manager Job Description
fundraising manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Fundraising Manager Job Description
A fundraising manager manages an organization’s fundraising efforts.
A fundraising manager can be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to increase revenue and income.
A fundraising manager can also develop and implement strategies for generating funds, such as through building partnerships and cultivating donors.
The fundraising manager will also coordinate with the organizations’ development team as well as the organization’s executive director.
The fundraising manager is responsible for managing all aspects of fundraising, including developing and managing fundraising programs, overseeing fundraising teams, working with donors and grantors, analyzing fundraising patterns, researching new fundraising opportunities, and reporting on fundraising performance to the organization’s executive director.
We’re looking for a Fundraising Manager to join our team! As a Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing fundraising strategies to support our mission. You will work closely with our Executive Director and Board of Directors to set fundraising goals and secure funding from individuals, foundations, and corporations. If you are passionate about making a difference and have experience in fundraising, we want to hear from you!
Fundraising Manager Duties:
- Develop fundraising strategies to optimize revenue and maximize community reach
- Develop and implement fundraising plans that increase awareness
- Establish and communicate effectively with volunteers, donors, and community leaders
- Develop strong partnerships with community leaders and organizations to provide business support
- Promote and market the Museum’s programs to attract new donors
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with existing donors
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy for capital projects
- Effectively manage and maintain donor database
- Develop fundraising materials, including brochures, newsletters, and website
- Maintain accurate financial records, including donor records, gift acknowledgements, and financial reports to ensure accurate record keeping and fundraising efficiency
- Conduct research and participate in grant writing
- Create and coordinate fundraising efforts, including solicitation letters, presentations, events, and social media campaigns
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute campaigns that raise critical funds, including annual giving, major gifts, and planned giving
- Assist in development and preparation of donor reports
- Solicit major endorsements, including local elected officials
- Develop and manage events, including fundraisers, donor receptions, and galas
- Support development staff, including in researching and pursuing potential donors
- Ensure that development staff comply with all donor privacy and disclosure requirements
- Coordinate with other Development Department staff
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ proven experience managing fundraising campaigns
- Knowledge of development best practices, foundations of individual giving, and the fundraising cycle
- Awareness of common fundraising techniques, tools, and procedures
- Experience with CRM software
We at [Company Name] believe that diversity is key to a successful business. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages. We strongly encourage applications from veterans and individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.