Hotel Manager Job Description
hotel manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Hotel Manager Job Description
The Hotel Manager is the manager of the day-to-day operations of a hotel.
The Hotel Manager directs the hotel staff, supervises the staff, and sets work standards.
The Hotel Manager also schedules the employees, writes reports, and is responsible for daily hotel operations.
The Hotel Manager also measures hotel performance, performs budget analysis, and develops hotel policies and procedures.
The Hotel Manager also presents reports to the Hotel’s management, owners, or investors.
We’re looking for a Hotel Manager to come and join our team. We’re a small, but growing company, and we’re looking for someone who can help us to continue to grow and expand our operations. If you have experience in hotel management, and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Hotel Manager Duties:
- Manage all aspects of the hotel operation including financial and accounting
- Ensure day-to-day operations of the hotel runs smoothly
- Oversee hotel staff
- Ensure hotel is in compliance with government requirements, state, and city code
- Oversee sales and marketing
- Provide financial and operational reports
- Manage and oversee hotel maintenance
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Supervise the staff of the hotel
- Develop and implement plans to increase profitability
Hotel Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage business and operational activities for a hotel, including staff recruitment, training, scheduling, and retention
- Oversee hotel staff recruitment and development, including interviewing, hiring, and retention
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and training programs for hotel staff
- Ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting
- Oversee hotel operations and financial performance, including forecasting and budgeting
- Address customer complaints, including addressing issues, identifying solutions, and implementing corrective action
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all local, state, and federal regulations related to hotel operations
- Maintain professional relationships with key hotel employees, vendors, and customers
- Work with employees to resolve issues
- Monitor hotel property maintenance and quality control
- Identify, develop, and implement loyalty programs and marketing strategies
- Maintain a positive work environment for hotel staff
- Oversee all hotel
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in managing a 250+ room full-service hotel
- Experience managing multiple hotel functions (including food and beverage, room maintenance, sales, and the guest experience)
At [Company Name], we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to success. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.