HRIS Administrator Job Description
hris administrator job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HRIS Administrator Job Description
The HRIS administrator is a person who administers an enterprise’s human resource information system.
A HRIS is a single system that encompasses various human resources functions, such as employee data management, time management, and payroll processing.
As an administrative system, HRIS enables a company to store employee data, such as skills and training, performance reviews, and qualifications.
HRIS can also track employee absences, track payroll, store employee contact information, and help with performance reviews.
HRIS administrators must be familiar with HRIS software and can make sure that employees are fully trained on the system.
They may create reports and analyze data to identify trends.
We’re looking for an experienced HRIS Administrator to join our team. The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining our human resources information system, as well as providing support to our HR team and employees. If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong technical skills, we want you on our team!
HRIS Administrator Duties:
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in all aspects of departmental functions, including payroll processing, benefits administration, recruitment, and employee relations
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in reviewing position descriptions and job requirements to ensure fair and equitable treatment
- Review hiring documents to ensure accuracy of required information for job applicants
- Insure the proper completion of all human resource forms
- Maintain and update employee personnel files as well as maintaining files of benefit providers
- Review employee requests, changes, and terminations to ensure compliance with established procedures
- Provide necessary support for employees to ensure understanding of company policies and procedures
- Oversee employee compliance with state and federal regulations
- Review and monitor employee performance
- Provide support for employee training and development programs
- Assist in the organization, implementation, and tracking of employee recognition programs
- Provide support for employee recognition activities
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new systems or equipment
HRIS Administrator Responsibilities:
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees, and serve as first point of contact for inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits
- Manage applicant tracking system (ATS), including onboarding, employee lifecycle management, and performance management
- Manage employee data to support employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Maintain personnel records and HR documents, and update employee records as needed
- Assist with company events, including company socials
- Maintain employee handbook and employee handbook updates
- Coordinate with payroll and benefits departments as needed
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience in an HRIS Administrator
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of performing data analysis and interpreting the results
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and Managerial skills
At [Company Name], we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to success. We are committed to building a team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.