J2EE Developer Job Description
j2ee developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
J2EE Developer Job Description
A J2EE Developer is a software developer who specializes in J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition).
J2EE is a set of programming techniques, standards, and protocols used for developing enterprise-class software.
The J2EE specification is developed, maintained, and published by the Java Community Process (JCP).
J2EE was developed to provide for enterprise level applications that could integrate easily with other software applications, and exceed requirements such as scalability, reliability, and security.
J2EE applications provide backwards compatibility, and can run on a wide range of operating systems.
J2EE developers also design
We’re looking for a J2EE Developer to work on a new project. The project is a web-based application that will be used by our customers.
J2EE Developer Duties:
- Design, develop, and test J2EE applications
- Write unit test scripts and integration test cases
- Analyze data flow between components
- Create J2EE components and applications
- Use UML to create UML diagrams
- Implement persistence logic
- Establish and maintain software design documentation
- Document and validate software design work and changes
- Work with product owners and technical leaders to identify and resolve issues
- Work with Quality Assurance team to deploy and test software
- Develop application requirement specifications
- Communicate with stakeholders and architects
- Provide technical leadership/guidance to junior team members
- Perform other job-related responsibilities, as assigned
J2EE Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop J2EE and Oracle applications to meet business needs
- Develop, maintain, support, and upgrade core business applications
- Design, develop, and implement applications, including unit testing
- Collaborate with business analysts to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, document system requirements, and translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Implement user and system requirements into software solutions
- Design, develop, and implement database applications
- Design, develop, and implement applications using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, and Oracle Reports
- Work with Oracle DBAs to set up and maintain infrastructure
- Design and develop test plans
- Execute testing on application changes
- Design, develop, and implement web and client server applications
- Design and develop web and client server applications using JSP, JDBC, HTML, and
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in a J2EE (J2EE is a platform independent, object-oriented, component based, network application architecture) environment.
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with Patterns
- Knowledge of
We at Company Name believe that diversity and inclusion are key to a successful team. We therefore encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.