Life Coach Job Description
life coach job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Life Coach Job Description
A life coach is a person who provides confidential guidance and advice to clients in an attempt to help them achieve specific personal and professional goals.
Coaches help clients develop action plans, establish behavioral goals, create healthy habits, and improve communication.
A life coach may specialize in areas such as career/workplace performance, career coaching, executive coaching, executive leadership coaching, life coaching, and time management coaching.
We’re looking for a Life Coach to help us achieve our goals and improve our lives. We want someone who can help us identify our strengths and weaknesses and create a plan to improve our overall well-being. We hope to find someone who is patient, supportive, and knowledgeable in the field of personal development.
Life Coach Duties:
- Track progress with each client’s goals
- Provide guidance and counsel to clients on healthy living and behavior
- Build strong relationships based on trust and good communication
- Seek out opportunities for development and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Life Coach Responsibilities:
- Provide individual and group counseling, facilitate group therapy, manage individual progress, and collaborate with licensed professionals
- Assist clients in developing and achieving their goals using a variety of treatment models
- Provide crisis intervention, assessment, and referral to clients
- Provide clients with referrals and information on community resources
- Provide case management, collaboration, and consultation to staff and clients
- Recommend programs, policies, and procedures to clinic leadership
- Maintain accurate client records
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a human services field, or 2+ years experience in a management role
- Knowledge of career development and coaching
- Knowledge of coaching and counseling techniques
- Ability to relate to clients on an emotional level
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and expectations
COMPANY NAME is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive team and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , and gender expressions, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.