Line Leader Job Description
line leader job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Line Leader Job Description
The position held by a person in charge of all crew members working for a company.
A line leader has the responsibility of making sure all crew members are required, qualified, and properly trained.
The line leader also plans the direction of the vessel, assigns tasks to crew members, and enforces rules and regulations.
The line leader reports to the watch leader, who in turn reports to the chief engineer.
The position of line leader requires years of education and training.
The outputs of this position include planning the vessel’s route, as well as scheduling and assigning crew work.
Line leaders are also responsible for making sure all crew members comply with the rules and regulations of the industry.
We’re looking for a Line Leader to help us manage our production line. The Line Leader will be responsible for overseeing the work of the line workers and ensuring that the production line runs smoothly. If you have experience leading a production line, then we want to hear from you!
Line Leader Duties:
- Assist in the supervision and coaching of direct reports
- Provide training, direction and support to subordinates
- Ensure that subordinates are following policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with direct reports, client staff, and other internal departments
- Assist in developing innovative and collaborative approaches to client challenges
- Manage the scope of work; identify issues and initiate solutions
- Plan, organize, and direct the day-to-day activities of a team or unit
- Oversee the day-to-day management of a staff member, while supervising multiple projects
- Maintain positive relationships with clients/hospitals
Line Leader Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a crew’s daily activities and projects, hiring, training, and scheduling
- Instruct employees on project details, safety and quality standards, and company policies, and encourage them to meet targets
- Monitor job progress, resolve problems, and ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Train, coach, and evaluate employees and recommend promotions and raises
- Attend job sites to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to expected quality standards
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management, business, or a related field
- 2+ years proven experience in leading people, motivating a team, and managing processes
- Strong knowledge of bakery operations, current market conditions, and current product/service offerings
- Strong supervisory
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We understand that a diverse and inclusive team makes us stronger and we encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with different abilities.