Marketing Manager Job Description
marketing manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Marketing Manager Job Description
A marketing manager is responsible for attracting potential customers by developing, implementing and executing the marketing plans of the company or one of its products or services.
Marketing manager job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us create and execute a marketing strategy that will help us achieve our business goals. The right candidate will have experience creating and executing marketing plans, be able to measure and report on results, and have a proven track record of success. If you’re a strategic thinker with a passion for marketing, we want to hear from you!
Marketing Manager Duties:
- Develop marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions, and public relations
- Implement creative marketing, branding, and image strategies
- Develop, coordinate, implement, and oversee advertising, public relations, and social media strategies
- Develop and manage sales and marketing plans
- Maintain and oversee customer relationships
- Research, analyze, and recommend new products and services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes to products and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with media representatives and publicize the company’s image and products
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers; seek ways to bring customers back
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management
- Analyzes and interprets data to identify trends, problems, and opportunities for improvement
- Reads, interprets, and responds to directives
- Handles multiple tasks in a detail-oriented manner
- Follows written and oral instructions, as well as solicitation
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and implement marketing programs to drive awareness and demand for company products and services
- Develop marketing communication plans that target specific audiences
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge
- Manage social media platforms, create content, and analyze results
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and liaise with other departments
- Implement campaigns that achieve business goals
- Manage digital advertising campaigns and websites
- Oversee CRM and marketing technology platforms
- Track and manage marketing campaigns
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge, understanding and application of all aspects of marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of advertising, public relations and direct marketing
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
Company Name is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to success. We encourage applications from all kinds of people, from all walks of life. We’re especially interested in hearing from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.