Media Manager Job Description
media manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Media Manager Job Description
Media Manager is a person responsible for assigning media buys and scheduling placement of media (radio, TV, print, etc.
Media Manager manages different media budgets for different types of media (radio, TV, print, etc.
These media budgets include print, broadcast, and online media.
The Media Manager also controls media buying from buying agencies, as well as negotiating with media outlets.
The Media Manager coordinates with departments in the agency, as well as internal clients, to ensure the proper placement of media.
The Media Manager works to ensure the correct message is delivered properly to the audience.
We’re looking for a Media Manager to join our team! As our Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing our media strategy, as well as managing our social media accounts. If you’re a creative thinker with a passion for communications, we want to hear from you!
Media Manager Duties:
- Obtain, review, and distribute media across all platforms and formats
- Understand new trends and best practices in digital media
- Provide strategic recommendations and new ideas for content
- Develop, manage, and assess content performance and content marketing strategies
- Create and schedule content for publication
- Promote content across social media platforms and manage paid social media campaigns within specified budget
- Draft press releases and pitch articles for publication
- Create and manage all media lists and coordinate media outreach
- Oversee all digital technologies used in managing the media
- Oversee editorial calendar
Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a robust media program that supports and enhances the company’s brands, products, and services
- Partner with internal teams to plan and manage integrated marketing campaigns
- Generate and build strong relationships with key media contacts and leverage media relationships to improve ROI and maximize media value
- Maintain media contact lists, profiles, and credentials
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in media management
- Strong knowledge of standard media formats and software
- Strong knowledge of media guidelines and principles
- Good knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Knowledge of media advertising planning and buying principles
At [Company Name], we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages. We believe that a team that is diverse in backgrounds and perspectives is a strong team, and we are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming and supportive for everyone.