Model Job Description
model job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Model Job Description
A model is a representation of an object, often pre-release.
Models can be used for several purposes, including aesthetic, educational, or training purposes.
Models have long been used in architectural designs.
A model of a building or structure may also be used for construction purposes.
For example, a model might provide a depiction of how materials are to be distributed throughout a structure.
Models are also used for training purposes.
For example, model trains are often used to help train employees to operate and maintain railroad cars.
Models are also used for aesthetic purposes (such as displaying at an art museum).
Model trains (and other model objects) are often on display at the National Model.
We’re looking for a model to help us with our new line of clothing.
- Provide marketing images for the company, including the use of models, and styling, including hair and fashion
- Work with photographers to capture images for company broad and online marketing
- Develop wardrobe ideas for fashion shows
- Operate as the face of Thinx
- Manage social media accounts
- Demonstrate a variety of outfits and accessories to customers and prospective customers while maintaining professional appearance and demeanor
- Work closely with sales and operations teams to assure merchandise is stocked and displayed according to company standards
- Scheduling stock deliveries, merchandise pick ups, and fashion shows
- Train and coach new employees, offer guidance, and provide feedback to ensure consistent high quality service
- Perform cleaning and maintenance tasks, including floor care, dusting, and vacuuming, as well as inventory and merchandise handling
- Assist in developing employees and addressing performance issues
- Enforce dress code and other company policies
Requirements And Skills:
- High school diploma required
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be at least 5’9” tall
- Make $25-$30 an hour
- No experience necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.