Nanny Job Description
nanny job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Nanny Job Description
A nanny is a person who works as companion and baby-sitter to one or more children. In the United States, a nanny is a person employed by a family to care and watch over their children while they are away.
Nanny job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for Nanny to take care of our two children while we’re at work. She will need to be able to cook, clean, and help with homework.
- Provide daily childcare duties (preschool mostly)
- Assure that children are protected and supervised at all times
- Ensure that children receive security and safety training
- Formulate, implement, and maintain individual child plans
- Establish and maintain family style meals
- Assure children participate in age-appropriate activities
- Ensure children complete appropriate daily and weekly chores and responsibilities
- Prepare and organize children’s clothing, toys, books, and other supplies
- Ensure children eat healthy meals and snacks
- Provide a fun, interactive, educational, safe, and clean environment for children
- Assist with indoor and outdoor projects
- Optimize activities for the children, which includes preparing healthy meals, helping with homework, and scheduling play time
- Maintain household cleanliness and sanitation
- Provide supervision with safety
- Investigate accidents and injuries to children
- Provide transportation for adults and children
- Organize family outings, including driving and shopping
- Attend scheduled doctor, dental, and other medical appointments
- Develop relationships with children, parents, and relatives to increase ease of communication
Requirements And Skills:
- College degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to supervise children
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Company Name is an employer that is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. We are dedicated to building a team that is inclusive of people of all races, religions, national origins, genders,gender expressions, and ages. We welcome applications from veterans and individuals of all backgrounds.