Personal Stylist Job Description
personal stylist job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Personal Stylist Job Description
A personal stylist is a person who advises and assists clients on the style and fashion of any aspect of their life, such as clothing, makeup, and accessories.
Personal stylists are responsible for helping clients choose the appropriate clothing for different occasions and for helping them select clothing appropriate for their body type.
They may also recommend coordinating accessories and jewelry to coordinate with the clothing the client is purchasing.
Personal stylists may assist their clients in finding clothing for a morning meeting, a cocktail party, or a wedding.
They may also help their clients choose an appropriate outfit for a job interview or for a professional dinner.
Airbrush makeup is often used for photo shoots.
We’re looking for an experienced Personal Stylist to join our team and help our clients look their best. As a Personal Stylist, you will be responsible for helping our clients choose the right clothes and accessories for their individual style and body type. You will also be responsible for providing our clients with advice on how to care for their clothing and keep their wardrobe looking its best. If you have a passion for fashion and a keen eye for style, then we want to hear from you!
Personal Stylist Duties:
- Build and maintain client database
- Create a personal styling plan, including outfit ideas, coordinating accessories, and offer advice
- Create shopping lists, and handle fitting appointments
- Research new trends and techniques
- Build and maintain professional relationships
- Promote new products/products lines, and brands
- Manage inventory, including selection and ordering
- Respond to client questions and concerns
- Maintain a clean, organized appearance
Personal Stylist Responsibilities:
- Provide personally tailored, quality expert styling services to upscale clients
- Help clients select, coordinate, and accessorize clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories to enhance overall image and fit
- Work closely with client to understand requirements and style preferences, select appropriate clothing, and accessorize with a client’s existing wardrobe
- Assist clients with wardrobe malfunctions and alterations, including laundry repair, and has an in-depth understanding of fabrics and textiles
- Oversee the appearance, cleanliness, and maintenance of the styling facility, with attention to inventory, storage, organization, and appearance
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating appointments with clients, including confirming appointments and tracking inventory and expenses
- Assist in reviewing and approving invoices, cash receipts, and payments
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven success managing a team of stylists
- Strong communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Excellent knowledge of fashion, beauty, and skincare
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail
At [Company Name], we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital to our success as an organization. We are committed to building a team that is reflective of the communities we serve, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are especially interested in hearing from candidates who can contribute to the diversity and inclusion of our team.