Plasterer Job Description
plasterer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Plasterer Job Description
A plasterer is a person who installs and applies plaster to walls and ceilings.
A lead-based plasterer applies lead-based plaster to ceilings and walls.
A cement plasterer applies cement plaster to ceilings and walls.
An ornamental plasterer applies ornamental plaster to ceilings and walls.
A stucco plasterer applies stucco plaster to ceilings and walls.
A plasterer can also install drywall or acoustical ceilings.
A plasterer is also a person who installs and applies plaster to ceilings and walls.
We’re looking for a Plasterer to come and help us with our project. We need someone who is experienced and will be able to get the job done quickly and efficiently. If you think you would be a good fit for the job, please contact us.
- Apply finish plaster to interior surfaces such as walls and ceilings
- Apply coatings, such as stucco, to exterior surfaces such as foundations, walls, and patios
- Apply metal coatings to interior surfaces
- Maintain job sites by disposing of debris and performing clean-up
- Enter data into computers to input, edit, and retrieve information or data
- Read blueprints and work instructions to determine the type and quantity of materials, tools, and equipment needed
- Perform mathematical calculations to prepare estimates and budgets
- Research products and methods to determine the properties or suitability of materials, tools, and equipment required
- Conduct preventive maintenance on tools and other equipment
- Communicate with clients to explain work procedures and to answer questions
- Maintain records, such as time sheets, bids, and invoices, and prepare reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Apply plaster, drywall, and acoustical system to walls and ceilings
- Install lath and plaster to ceilings and walls
- Install drywall panels to walls and ceilings
- Install acoustical wall panels to walls and ceilings
- Unload materials
- Assemble and install drywall
- Faces walls and ceilings with plaster
- Trims plaster walls
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience as a plasterer
- Proven ability to operate hand and power tools
- Strong knowledge of commercial plastering methods, materials, and tools
- Strong knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
Our [Company Name] is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.