Program Manager Job Description
program manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Program Manager Job Description
A program manager is an individual or a team that is responsible for guiding and managing multiple projects or programs. They lead a team of project managers and assigns tasks to them.
Program manager job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for a Program Manager who can help us to coordinate and oversee our program activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in program management and be able to provide leadership and direction to ensure the success of our program.
Program Manager Duties:
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Arrange for vendors, contractors, and subcontractors to gain access to all site and office facilities
- Oversee and oversee the program’s development, implementation, and completion
- Manage and oversee work sites for both new construction and remodel projects, coordinating site activities and assuring that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives
- Oversee and provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors when doing groundwork ensuring quality standards are met
- Liaise between engineers, architects, and others working on the project
- Prepare and manage estimates, budgets,
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of program managers and junior program managers responsible for meeting deadlines, costs, and scope in assigned programs
- Serve as a day-to-day supervisor and advocate for assigned programs, reviewing scope, managing risk, and approving scope changes
- Develop cost estimates and work plans to ensure programs stay on schedule and within budget
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation plans
- Conduct regular meetings, attend meetings, and perform other program management tasks as necessary
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field
- 6+ years in Project Management (PM) – preferably in Construction, Mechanical, or Electrical fields.
- Experience in Construction Management or Project Management required. Experience in project execution preferred.
- Experience with construction scheduling
At Company Name, we’re committed to equal opportunity and building a diverse, inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.