Programming Director Job Description
programming director job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Programming Director Job Description
The Programming Director is responsible for overseeing programming initiatives.
This person manages a team of programmers that develop the features and functionality of an application or website.
The Programming Director is also responsible for managing development teams, including managing budgets, schedules, and projects.
We’re looking for a Programming Director to join our team. The Programming Director will be responsible for overseeing the programming of our station. This includes choosing and scheduling the shows that air on our station, as well as working with our sales team to ensure that our programming meets the needs of our advertisers. The Programming Director must be able to work well under pressure and be able to make quick decisions. If you are a creative and organized individual with a passion for programming, then we want to hear from you!
Programming Director Duties:
- Develop, implement, and maintain programming policies and procedures
- Review and update programming policies and procedures
- Identify and eliminate information security risks
- Maintain and analyze data to ensure accuracy of the information
- Identify and recommend updates/enhancements to address regulatory changes
- Promote and develop innovative programming methodologies
- Evaluate programming protocols and protocols used for compliance purposes
- Create and oversee programming budget
- Track progress and report findings to senior management
- Oversee programming team
- Monitor programming compliance
- Develop documentation to ensure accuracy of programming protocols
- Maintain database/records
- Provide input into policy/procedures
- Review and assess internal and external services
- Manage external service providers
- Optimize contract terms
- Oversee ancillary projects
- Ensure compliance of contracts
Programming Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee programming, coordination, scheduling, coordination, and execution of all activities associated with implementing and maintaining integrated technical systems
- Partner with senior management to develop short- and long-term strategic plans for network architecture, services, and operations
- Participate in budget planning, forecasting, and execution, and evaluate the effectiveness of operational processes and resource allocations
- Develop and implement operational strategies to achieve corporate objectives
- Work closely with other departments and departments to manage projects, policies, and procedures
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, including in-conjunction with engineering, facilities management, and outside suppliers
- Review, analyze, and resolve issues or problems that may come up during project execution
- Assign and track tasks and budgets for subcontractors, vendors, and project staff
- Conduct meetings with project team members to review project status, solicit feedback, and address issues
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience leading software development teams and releasing software
- Strong communication skill
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of database design and programming
- Knowledge of development tools
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key to building a strong, successful team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.