Public Speaker Job Description
public speaker job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Public Speaker Job Description
A public speaker is anyone who speaks in public, regardless of the setting.
Public speakers can be corporate or government representatives, academics, experts, and even everyday people.
A public speaker’s main goal is to convey information, to persuade their audience, and to entertain them.
A public speaker may speak to the public, a community, or an organization.
We’re looking for a Public Speaker who can inspire and engage an audience. Someone who can speak confidently and passionately about a variety of topics. If you have the ability to captivate an audience and make a difference in the world, we want to hear from you!
Public Speaker Duties:
- Develop and convey, through effective speaking skills, key ideas and concepts across a wide range of audiences, such as executive management, customers, employees, and internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and deliver high quality, relevant, and timely presentations
- Provide effective presentation feedback to speakers
- Develop and deliver presentations to executives, customers, and employees
- Develop and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentations supporting or speaking on behalf of larger organizational initiatives
- Coordinate, organize, and manage speaking engagements and be proactive in recognizing and pursuing growth opportunities
- Provide presentation and slide feedback to speakers
Public Speaker Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers, and other key stakeholders
- Design and deliver presentations that educate, inform, and motivate audiences
- Provide ongoing, high-quality customer service, resolving client issues quickly and efficiently
- Analyze data, identify trends, and propose solutions that increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve quality of products and services
- Manage social media, including creation of relevant and engaging content
- Partner with marketing to develop and implement new marketing campaigns
- Procure and manage sponsorships and endorser relationships
- Document and forecast monthly and annual budgets
- Conduct sales budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- Maintain order books and records, including monthly and annual reports
- Conduct market research to assess product needs and competitive analysis, and identify target markets
- Assist with event planning and execution, including recruiting volunteers, registering attendees, and setting up logistics and equipment
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of public speaking experience, preferably in a leadership role
- Knowledge of project management software, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite
- Strong writing and speaking skills
[Company Name] is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages.