Quality Analyst Job Description
quality analyst job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Quality Analyst Job Description
A quality analyst is responsible for ensuring that a company’s products meet the standards of quality required by the market.
Quality analysts work in various areas of the business, such as manufacturing, materials, engineering, or quality assurance.
Analysts also work to improve the quality processes and systems in the company.
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst who is detail-oriented and has experience working in a fast-paced environment. The Quality Analyst will be responsible for conducting quality assurance testing and audits, as well as providing feedback to improve the overall quality of our products.
Quality Analyst Duties:
- Help manage quality assurance processes, processes, and procedures, looking at how the organization can improve its processes
- Conduct regular audits and review reports to track how well processes are being performed
- Develop reports and use metrics to analyze data and discuss results
- Manage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of quality assurance processes
- Conduct in-depth statistical analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of quality assurance processes, such as identifying and tracking variances from plans and budgets, as well as identifying trends
- Identify and propose solutions for implementing changes needed to improve the quality and efficiency of quality assurance processes
Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of systems and hardware
- Design and implement quality assurance and test plans, procedures, and policies
- Develop specifications for new products
- Plan and implement user acceptance testing of new products and system changes
- Develop, implement, and maintain test plans that address requirements and testing strategies
- Perform on-site and off-site testing, including system testing, performance testing, load testing, and regression testing
- Design and implement manual and automated testing scripts
- Perform standard and ad hoc testing
- Identify and resolve application performance bottlenecks
- Provide technical support to end users
- Perform root cause analysis of issues
- Provide timely and accurate reports
- Research and provide solutions for hardware and software issues
- Perform configuration management and change management
- Perform backup, restore, and incremental backups
- Monitor and maintain network performance and connectivity
- Work with Service Desk
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in quality management
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control methods and techniques
- Exceptional analytical skills and communication skills
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to building a strong team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.