Recruitment Coordinator Job Description
recruitment coordinator job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Recruitment Coordinator Job Description
A recruitment coordinator is a person responsible for hiring employees for a specific company or organization.
A recruitment coordinator maintains a database of contacts to be used for hiring.
This database may include resumes, contact information, and other related information about applicants.
The recruiting coordinator also performs background research for potential hires.
A recruitment coordinator is responsible for recruiting employees for a variety of companies or organizations.
The recruitment coordinator’s main duty is to act as the liaison between the company and the prospective employee.
They organize the interview process and manage the onboarding process.
The recruitment coordinator may also be responsible for compensation issues and employee relations issues.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team and help us find the best candidates for our open positions. In this role, you will be responsible for posting job adverts, screening applications, conducting interviews, and performing background checks. If you have a passion for finding top talent and want to help us build a strong team, then we want to hear from you!
Recruitment Coordinator Duties:
- Arranging and coordinating interviews, orientations, and hiring of qualified candidates
- Providing a positive candidate experience
- Assisting with the on-boarding process
- Completing all administrative tasks
- Building and retaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Facilitating the exchange of information across departments
- Receiving, processing, and responding to all incoming communication
- Maintaining confidentiality of all client and candidate information
- Coordinating, tracking, and managing candidate information and documents
- Tracking, scheduling, and assigning tasks
- Ensuring all candidate files are complete and organized
- Assisting with the scanning and cataloging of documents
- Assisting with the scanning and cataloging of reports
- Assisting with the scanning and cataloging of presentations
- Maintaining compliance with privacy and safeguarding of personal information
Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with Recruiters and Project Managers to develop effective recruiting and hiring strategies for the company and its clients
- Develop and execute an effective online job board to attract, evaluate, and hire top talent
- Help ensure all hiring and applicant screening practices comply with company policies
- Review and process candidate applications, including setting up interviews
- Develop job ads, job descriptions, and other related marketing materials
- Research companies where candidates previously worked, and connect with them to develop relationships
- Work closely with Human Resources, Development, and other team members to ensure new employees are properly trained
- Coordinate onboarding process for new employee and new hire paperwork
- Monitor candidate progress and follow up with managers to ensure success
- Fetch coffee, water, snacks, and cleaning equipment during busy times
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience in a recruiting or staffing role
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Passion for helping people and resolving issues
- Basic knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
At [Company Name], we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to success. We are committed to building a team that is reflective of our community and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.