Regional Director Job Description
regional director job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Regional Director Job Description
A Regional Director is responsible for overseeing the entire region, including the operations of staff, programs, and relationships with stakeholders.
This person is also responsible for managing the regional budget, including acquisitions and expenditures.
This person may have one or more staff members reporting to them.
While Regional Directors may have several employees reporting to them, they are usually responsible for the overall operations and direction of the organization.
We’re looking for a Regional Director to lead our team in the Northeast. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in sales and marketing to join a growing company. The Regional Director will be responsible for developing and executing a sales and marketing plan for the Northeast region. This person will also be responsible for building relationships with key customers and partners in the region.
Regional Director Duties:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the organization
- Coordinate efforts with regional managers to ensure the proper allocation of resources and activities
- Customize and tailor organizational policies and procedures to meet the individual needs of the various regions and sites
- Maintain a positive, professional, and motivating work environment
- Ensure communication between management and staff is always open
- Manage and oversee construction operations for assigned regions
- Oversee engineering, sales, and operations
- Establish effective relationships with clients and suppliers
- Specify and implement policies, procedures, and standards
- Oversee, monitor, and evaluate the performance of sales and marketing professionals
- Provide accident prevention training
- Establish and maintain relationships with governmental agencies
- Review and approve payroll, analyze budgets, and make necessary recommendations
- Develop and implement systems to monitor and control operational and administrative budgets
- Oversee hiring, training, and termination
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee branch operations, including recruiting, onboarding, training, and performance management, while achieving sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain contact with branch managers to ensure they are meeting targets, managing their teams, and resolving issues
- Assist branch managers with recruiting, onboarding, and training of new store staff
- Supervise branch operations and staff to ensure an efficient and profitable work flow, including managing inventory, cash control, ordering, and merchandising
- Execute marketing and advertising programs, including identifying potential sites and partners, negotiating lease terms, managing site planning, preparing budgets, and overseeing construction
- Gather and analyze competitor data and trends, developing action plans to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk
- Develop and implement training programs to equip associates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet business objectives
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, and government regulations
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, management, or a related field
- 10+ years experience in sales management, business development, or sales
- Knowledge of business and market potential
- Highly accomplished in prospecting, relationship management, and sales forecasting
- Excellent communication and
Company Name is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we are committed to building a team that reflects our values. We welcome applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We are also committed to supporting our veterans and individuals with disabilities.