Rehab Technician Job Description
rehab technician job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Rehab Technician Job Description
A rehab technician is responsible for helping people who have disabilities or who are recovering from injury.
As a rehab tech, you typically work under the supervision of a physical therapist or occupational therapist.
As an occupational therapist, you would be responsible for preparing patients for therapy sessions.
You would also need to come up with treatment plans for patients following their therapy sessions.
As a therapist, you would be responsible for figuring out what each patient’s problem areas are and coming up with a treatment plan that focuses on those problems.
This can include using specific exercises or machines.
In setting the treatment plan, you will also decide how often the patient needs to conduct their therapy sessions.
Rehab techs typically work under the supervision of physical therapists, occupational therapist
We’re looking for a Rehab Technician to work with us in our outpatient clinic. The Rehab Technician will work with patients to help them regain their strength and mobility. They will also work with patients to help them regain their independence.
Rehab Technician Duties:
- Provide oversight and guidance to homeowners, contractors, service professionals, and other rehab technicians
- Assist with and technical oversight of remodeling projects
- Development of repair projects, including scoping, budget planning
- Assist in the maintenance of street and highway right-of-way
- Advise council, citizens, and property owners on evaluating improvement projects
- Perform public works duties including the following:
- -Operate and maintain the public works fleet
- -Develop and test new equipment for public works use
- -Maintain and test public works facilities
- -Implement software systems for public works operations
- -Perform clerical, computer maintenance, and office work
- -Conduct building inspections and code enforcement
- Create and maintain public and employee relations
Rehab Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site assessments, make building condition determinations, develop scopes of work, and estimate repairs and renovations
- Train and supervise rehab technicians
- Perform repair work, including drywall, tiling, painting, and plumbing and electrical work
- Consult with clients regarding project scope, costs, and schedule and develop solutions for building projects
- Provide support for client retention, marketing, and operations
- Manage project budgets
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years’ experience in building maintenance
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and standards
- Knowledge of the necessary safety precautions and procedures
- Ability to supervise subcontractors and workers
- Ability to work effectively with clients, vendors, and other employees
At Company Name, we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team, and we encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages.