Sales Promoter Job Description
sales promoter job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Sales Promoter Job Description
Sales promoter is an employee or contractor who is paid commissions on sales they make or on sales they promote.
Sales promoters are typically given incentives in the form of stock or money.
They are trained and motivated to increase a company’s sales.
Sales promoters may receive either a base salary or a commission rate, which is a percentage of the product’s price.
Sales promoters have no fixed responsibilities.
They are free to pursue the activities that they think will drive sales.
We’re looking for a Sales Promoter to help us increase our sales. You will be responsible for finding new customers and convincing them to buy our products. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent communication and persuasion skills.
Sales Promoter Duties:
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, generating new leads, and retaining existing accounts
- Promote the services and products of the organization through in-person meetings, by phone, and through the Internet
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the organization
- Research, analyze, and evaluate customer needs and issues to determine appropriate solutions
- Identify potential market opportunities for the organization
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Identify and define customer needs, and then develop and implement strategies to meet those needs
- Research, analyze, and evaluate customer demographics, and use this information to develop marketing programs
- Research, analyze, and evaluate customer trends and use this information to develop promotional campaigns
- Develop customized customer sales programs
- Work with the sales department to identify possible clients
- Assist in marketing and promotions of new products, services, and events
Sales Promoter Responsibilities:
- Attend seminars, conferences, trade shows, and other industry events, meet prospective buyers, and follow up with leads generated at these events
- Engage with new prospects via calls, emails, and social media
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure satisfaction and promote repeat business
- Develop and execute sales strategies to attract new customers while managing existing accounts
- Provide sales training and coaching to new employees on prospecting, sales techniques, and customer service
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales or sales support
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines
At Company Name, we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to building a strong, successful team. We are committed to equal opportunity and encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.