Scheduler Job Description
scheduler job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Scheduler Job Description
A Scheduler is an individual or computer software program that schedules resources (such as personnel, equipment, and parts) to be used to complete a project or function.
A scheduler works by matching available time to the demands of a project or event.
Schedulers fully automate the process of assigning people to jobs, planning the sequencing of activities, and tracking the status of jobs.
Schedulers, which have features for cost control, staffing control, and job costing, can manage and document all aspects of a schedule, from daily labor to operations.
Schedulers can deal with jobs
We’re looking for a Scheduler to manage our calendar and book appointments. The ideal candidate will be organized and detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. If you have a passion for scheduling and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing company, we want to hear from you!
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Verify pre-planned schedule of work, using multi-year and seasonal forecasts and short-term goals, while ensuring labor, material, and vendor availability
- Track, monitor, and report on all resources to forecast future labor requirements
- Develop and revise schedule as needed to ensure project completion and project cost goals are met
- Maintain and update all project’s scheduling documents such as blueprints, production schedules, resource schedules, and reports
- Track and update project schedule
- Track and report project budget
- Attend weekly meetings with management to review updates, discuss project issues, and brainstorm solutions
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management
- 3+ years in scheduling or project management
- Knowledge of production scheduling and production planning processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
At Company Name, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to success. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences, including people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We are also committed to building a team that includes veterans and individuals with disabilities.