SEO Developer Job Description
seo developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
SEO Developer Job Description
An SEO Developer is a person who is accountable for coding the ‘SEO’ parts of a website.
An SEO Developer is tasked with developing web pages that are optimized for search engine spidering.
SEO Developers are often programmers, as coding pages that are SEO friendly requires knowledge of HTML and CSS coding.
An SEO Developer also is responsible for making sure websites use keywords, tags, and meta-descriptions that will be picked up by a search engine and rank well for people searching for those keywords.
There are right and wrong ways to use keywords, tags, and meta-descriptions.
An SEO developer is responsible to make sure a website uses them
We’re looking for an SEO Developer to work on a variety of tasks related to search engine optimization for our website. The ideal candidate will have experience with a wide range of SEO techniques and be able to work independently to solve problems and improve our website’s visibility in search engine results pages.
SEO Developer Duties:
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies and drive traffic to the website
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, including on-page optimization, link building, and keyword research
- Continuously monitor website performance and make necessary updates to increase site visibility
- Research and incorporate SEO best practices in new and existing websites
- Optimize web pages based on analytics
- Maintain and enhance existing website content
- Identify and propose new SEO opportunities for websites
- Create and test new and optimized landing pages
- Design, implement, and test mobile and tablet optimized versions of web pages
- Develop and test new and optimized conversion funnels
- Measure, analyze, and optimize conversion rates
- Gather and analyze data using tracking/analytics tools
- Create reports/dashboards based on data
- Optimize website landing pages and conversion funnels
- Research and optimize landing pages for conversions
- Develop and optimize conversion funnels
SEO Developer Responsibilities:
- At least 1 year of Search Engine Optimzation experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great understanding of web usability and SEO best practices
- Zenefits | Senior Software Engineer | San Francisco, CA | ONSITE
Requirements And Skills:
- Design and manage SEO marketing strategies, including keyword research, SEO content development, and link building
- Provide regular SEO performance reports to management, tracking changes in search engine rankings, traffic, and conversions
- Work with developers to improve ranking by optimizing code and website structure
- Develop and execute on an SEO marketing strategy calendar, including a monthly calendar of blog posts, social media updates, and other content
- Work closely with IT team to identify technical issues that hinder SEO
- Develop and update internal SEO standards document
- Optimize website content for Google and other search engines
- Optimize page titles, meta descriptions, heading tags, alt tags, and other on-page elements
- Monitor backlinks, resolving any negative links
- Implement SEO best practices and industry guidelines
- Monitor competitors’ SEO strategies
- Assist other team members with SEO and content projects
At Company Name, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a business. We are committed to building a team that is reflective of the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.