Server Job Description
server job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Server Job Description
A server, also known as a waiter or waitress, is the person who is responsible for welcoming and seating customers ,taking their orders, answering their questions about the menu, telling the the kitchen staff about the order, and taking payment.
Server job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for Server to join our team who can provide excellent customer service and take care of our guests. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment and will be able to work well under pressure. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Assists management and customers on issues related to server use and troubleshooting.
- Serves coffee and other beverages to customers
- Provides technical support
- Clears tables, keeps floors clean, and maintains appearance of dining area
- Provides backup support to the security team
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to privacy policies
- Follows up on all customer correspondence
- Monitors systems, equipment, and utilities
- Establishes, maintains, and enforces safety, security, fire safety and sustainability policies for employees.
- Monitors security systems and coordinates the efforts of the security team
- Performs other related duties as required
- Maintain clean, organized, and full restaurant facilities by cleaning dishes, silverware, glassware, and kitchen equipment, removing debris and garbage, and restocking supplies
- Prepare and serve food and beverage, including beverages, appetizers, and desserts, according to menu and standard specifications, using appropriate tools and utensils
- Serve food, beverages, and desserts to guests according to service level standards, including delivery, plating, and garnishing
- Prepare and stock all food and beverage products, including condiments, garnishes, and supplies
- Conduct opening and closing procedures to ensure restaurant is ready for business
- Report safety hazards, issues and concerns, potential food safety issues, and other safety concerns to management
- Assist with receiving and inventorying deliveries and stock items
- Maintain inventory control, including ordering, receiving, storing,
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related
- 2+ years experience in food service, sales and service
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute on details with accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We understand that a diverse and inclusive team makes us stronger and we encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.