Strategy Manager Job Description
strategy manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Strategy Manager Job Description
Strategy Managers are responsible for developing and executing corporate strategy.
The Strategy Manager defines corporate strategy, ensures its alignment with the overall business strategy, and ensures that it is measurable.
The Strategy Manager manages and ensures that the CSPO strategy is delivered throughout the company.
A Strategy Manager is also responsible for developing the company’s strategy, which includes developing core strategies, targets, and themes, as well as developing and integrating strategy across business units.
We’re looking for a Strategy Manager who can help us develop and execute our long-term plans. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting market research, designing marketing campaigns, and creating sales strategies. If you have a passion for strategic planning and a track record of success in executing marketing plans, we want to hear from you!
Strategy Manager Duties:
- Maintain and develop the business strategy by analyzing both external and internal factors and recommending courses of action
- Identify new business opportunities by conducting research, identifying trends, and preparing reports about new business opportunities and prospects
- Strategize, plan, and implement organizational goals by analyzing both internal and external factors and making strategic recommendations
- Develop and evaluate the budgets, goals, and objectives of the organization and the allocation of resources
- Develops business proposals and presentations
- Generates sales and leads for the organization through phone calls, emails, and other means
- Conducts product demonstrations and informational seminars
- Develop annual and quarterly business plans
- Prepares and conducts an analysis of the organization’s strengths and weaknesses
Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Previous experience acting as a strategic consultant to senior executives
- Extensive experience in financial analysis, market research, and industry analysis
- Experience with project management, business development, and client relationship development
- Previous experience analyzing market information and trends
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization
Requirements And Skills:
- Manage the assessment, planning, and implementation of new and revised business strategies or initiatives, including new program development, merger, acquisition, and divestiture
- Develop and manage project plans, including budgets, timelines, and staffing requirements, and oversee project execution to meet objectives while adhering to company policies and regulations; manage team performance
- Provide support in strategizing individual departments and review, analyze and manage all existing department strategies to ensure all departments align with the business’s key strategies
- Identify gaps in the business and advice on the corrective actions necessary
- Assess market trends and competitors.
[Company Name] is an employer that is committed to equal opportunity. We strive to build a team that is diverse and inclusive. We welcome applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages.