Studio Manager Job Description
studio manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Studio Manager Job Description
A studio manager is a mid-level executive position that manages multiple employees at a production company.
The manager may have the direct management of several employees or he may oversee only one supervisor.
Managers who supervise one supervisor have additional duties such as interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
Studio managers are mid-level executives who oversee the daily operation of the production department.
Studio managers are also responsible for proper maintenance of the studio at a large studio, as well as daily schedules of the staff.
Studio managers are also responsible for maintaining positive relationships with clients, providing an excellent job for clients, and creating a positive work environment for staff.
We’re looking for a Studio Manager to lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of our recording studio. The Studio Manager will be responsible for scheduling studio time, maintaining equipment, and working with clients to ensure their satisfaction.
Studio Manager Duties:
- Proactively manage all studio operations, including setting a schedule, managing schedules, scheduling, and hiring
- Be responsible for hiring and supervising studio assistants, designers, and stylists
- Oversee the studio schedule ensuring that all shoots get done on time and within budget
- Create and manage project budgets
- Coordinate with client representatives and internal staff to schedule and organize all studio activities
- Understand the details and operations of studio equipment and software
- Uphold high productivity standards
- Hire, train, and evaluate studio promotional and administrative personnel
- Maintain a creatively and professionally stimulating work environment
- Ensure that the studio meets all health and safety requirements
Studio Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all site-based studio operations, including hiring, training, scheduling, and employee management
- Plan studio activities, including product shoot schedules, studio rentals, and studio occupancy
- Create and oversee studio expenses’ budgets, including overhead, salaries, and travel expenses
- Control costs by negotiating and enforcing contracts, performing due diligence before signing, and maintaining good vendor relationships
- Oversee product research, development, and manufacturing processes, taking an active role in product design and packaging
- Develop and oversee studio supply chain, including purchasing, inventory, and vendor management
- Manage studio safety, including routine safety audits, fire drills, and emergency response
- Manage vendor and supplier relations by managing inventory, maintaining quality, providing feedback, and negotiating prices
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in art or related field
- 3+ years’ proven experience in managing a studio or gallery
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality artwork and products
- Strong sales and customer service skills; ability to effectively deal with the public
- Knowledge of methods for promoting and selling artwork
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company. We are committed to building a team that reflects our values of diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.