Territory Manager Job Description
territory manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Territory Manager Job Description
A territory manager is someone who establishes the presence and resources of a business within a geographic area, sells and delivers products and services, and conducts service, maintenance, or repairs.
Territory managers typically represent a single manufacturer or distributor of products or services who are assigned territory to sell, develop, and service customers.
Territory managers are often responsible for entering orders, maintaining customer relationships, and identifying and servicing customers’ needs, according to the American Marketing Association.
Territory managers are employed by corporations, small businesses, and government agencies.
They typically earn an average annual salary of $74,000.
We’re looking for a Territory Manager to come on board and help us expand our business into new areas. The right candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a proven track record in sales and account management. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company and make a real impact on our business, we want to hear from you!
Territory Manager Duties:
- Maintain and expand relationships with key accounts
- Maintain and develop the pipeline of prospective customers to ensure growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various customers
- Promote products and services to existing and prospective customers
- Assist with marketing and promotional activities
- Implement marketing strategies and campaigns designed to drive sales
- Assist with branding efforts
- Provide support for all functions of the territory including sales, marketing, operations, and customer service
- Assist in overall management of all aspects of the organization
- Work closely with Regional Managers to develop effective sales processes
- Coordinate the activities of sales personnel to ensure timely and effective sales activity
Territory Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with Solution Engineers and Sales Teams in driving revenue growth through direct and indirect sales
- Oversee execution of Strategic Account Management (SAM) and Strategic Business Development (SBD) activities to increase market share, revenue, and profitability
- Build business partnerships and partnerships with key decision makers within client organizations
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop and oversee an annual sales plan; identify new sales opportunities; and execute sales strategies
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of activities and communicate regularly with management
- Recruit, onboard, and support new sales associates
- Engage with channel partners, including sales representatives, distributors, and value added resellers
- Build and maintain relationships within the travel industry, including sales professionals and other industry organizations
- Recommend sales strategies, implement sales plans, and advise on technology purchases, competition, pricing, and
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience selling into large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve business goals
- Excellent relationship-building skills, including the ability to establish and maintain strong professional contacts
- Excellent verbal and
At Company Name, we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to building a strong team. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, races, religions, nationalities, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We’re also committed to supporting veterans and individuals with disabilities.