Trader Job Description
trader job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Trader Job Description
A trader is a person who acts as an agent of the vendor or seller and is empowered to buy and sell goods at his own discretion.
A trader is also a trader’s clerk.
Trading is a profession often pursued by someone who desires financial independence.
Traders usually buy low and sell high.
A trader’s employer or sponsor may employ a clerk to assist a trainee trader through his apprenticeship.
A trader’s duty is to sell products at market prices, but a trader may buy the product if he deems the price to be reasonable.
If he is required to pay more than fair market value, he is considered a usur
We’re looking for a Trader to join our team who can help us find and assess new opportunities in the market. The ideal candidate will have experience in trading and be able to demonstrate their ability to generate profits. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Investigate and continuously monitor market trends, identifying profitable investment opportunities
- Conduct thorough research into potential projects to determine their feasibility
- Initiate and negotiate contracts with clients
- Oversee and follow-up on work progress
- Provide clients with access to progress reports
- Research and analyze financial statements and company reports to determine profitability and growth potential
- Research new market opportunities and ensure the proper implementation of any new business strategies
- Develop key business relationships
- Develop new sources of revenue
- Manage/perform routine accounting, auditing, and administrative tasks
- Assist the Operations Manager and Operations Manager with financial operations including daily credit review, foreign exchange, and securities activities
- Track daily and monthly performance including margin call and capital requirements, trade execution, and fee schedules
- Research and evaluate alternative strategies, negotiate rates, prepare trading reports and analysis
- Coordinate daily trade with international brokers, banks, and exchanges
- Handle entire spectrum of related administrative activities
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as an equities trader or cash equities trader
- Knowledge of equities and fixed income markets, and ability to use basic market indicators and ratios
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
At Company Name, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.