Analytics Manager Job Description
analytics manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Analytics Manager Job Description
An analytics manager (also known as a web analytics manager) is responsible for overseeing a web analytics program or website.
This person must understand how to interpret the data, which translates, for example, into visualizations of a site’s traffic.
The analytics manager must then evaluate this data, looking for patterns, opportunities, and alarming observations.
The analytics manager must also come up with ways to use this information to help improve the site.
The analytics manager often works closely with the webmaster to implement the manager’s findings.
Analytics managers may manage entire teams, but many analysts work in smaller teams (typically in the marketing department or information technology department)
We’re looking for an Analytics Manager who can help us make sense of our data and use it to improve our business. The ideal candidate will have experience working with data in a business setting, and will be able to use their analytical skills to help us make better decisions.
Analytics Manager Duties:
- Analyze data and develop actionable intelligence
- Evaluate and report on Salesforce data
- Manage data extraction, cleaning, and enhancement
- Perform exploratory data analysis using R or other statistical programs
- Develop reporting tools, dashboards, and visualizations on Salesforce or Tableau
- Create copy, content, and guidelines for internal reports and presentations
- Prepare reports, analysis, and presentations to communicate actionable intelligence
- Develop or support Salesforce governance processes
- Refine processes and position the organization for data-driven decision-making
Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Inspiring and motivating a team of analysts to drive profitable growth
- Managing and developing a team of data analysts with diverse backgrounds in a data-driven culture
- Developing, managing, and improving dashboards, reports, and scorecards to drive decision-making
- Performing in-depth analysis of customer, employee, and financial data, and recommending actions to improve business operations
- Reviewing, interpreting, validating, and communicating the results of analyses to a broad audience
- Performing ongoing analysis to identify opportunities for growth
- Managing and developing talent within the team
- Managing budgets and resources
- Managing change, including processes and system changes
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Applying conflict resolution techniques where appropriate
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior-level executives, team leaders, managers, and employees
- Communicating effectively, both written and oral
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years proven experience in analytics role
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with and support multiple organizations
- Ability to gather and interpret data for decision making
- Ability to interpret
At [Company Name], we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive team and encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.