Blogger Job Description
blogger job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Blogger Job Description
A blogger is an individual, usually a person or company, that creates informational content (especially in a conversational tone) and posts it to a blog (a website that contains a blog section).
The blogger’s audience is made up of individuals who are interested in the information provided.
Bloggers may purchase advertising space on other blogs (known as sponsored posts) to generate additional income.
Bloggers may also use affiliate links (a link to a specific product) to generate revenue.
Bloggers can also offer commissions for referrals to products and services.
Bloggers often write for the public.
We’re looking for Blogger to help us write about topics that interest our readers. If you’re a great writer and have something to say, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop, organize, and maintain the company blog
- Post frequently, as well as edit and proofread existing content
- Track analytics, track blog’s growth, and manage social media engagement
- Create, maintain, and update company’s social media presence
- Research, edit, and proofread articles for company’s online and print publications
- Promote and announce company’s online and print publications
- Assist in project proposals, contracts, and invoices
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Can think creatively and come up with engaging and relevant content
- Traditional writing background, or journalism experience
Requirements And Skills:
- Write and publish original, engaging, informative blog posts (about 1 per week) about project details, construction techniques, and industry updates
- Work with marketing team to develop content calendar and determine trending topics for future posts
- Perform SEO on posts and edits code of website
- Assist with social media efforts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Work with copywriter to create drafts and revise posts
- Develop, maintain, and market the blog to increase readership
- Create and share content via company intranet
Our company is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all racial, religious, and national backgrounds, as well as from women, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and people of all ages.