Campus Recruiter Job Description
campus recruiter job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Campus Recruiter Job Description
A campus recruiter is an employee of a company that works at a college or trade school to promote the company’s job opportunities and to recruit students for open positions.
A campus recruiter may visit college campuses, attend career fairs, and hand out business cards.
They may also give presentations about the company and explain what positions they have available.
A campus recruiter is responsible for finding new employees who will work at their office.
Campus recruiters also build relationships with students at their college or university to build their networks.
We’re looking for a Campus Recruiter who will be responsible for identifying, screening, and interviewing college students for internship and entry-level positions at our company. The Campus Recruiter will collaborate with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and qualifications, and will develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract top talent. In addition, the Campus Recruiter will manage all aspects of the interview process, from scheduling interviews to extending offers.
Campus Recruiter Duties:
- Identify, recruit, and hire students for full-time positions
- Oversee staffing needs by researching current hiring trends, reviewing resumes, and interviewing candidates
- Perform needs analyses, develop employee specifications, and interview potential employees
- Monitor hiring progress, salary limitations, and legal requirements
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies
- Manage recruitment activities
- Coordinate campus recruitment activities
- Research and contribute to community or industry publications
- Serve as liaison with colleges and schools
Campus Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Create and oversee recruitment efforts, including online job postings, on-campus job fairs, and on-campus interviews, to ensure that the company’s recruiting goals are achieved
- Create and manage a customized recruiting process, including test assessments, job posts, resume review, on-campus interviews, and follow-up with final candidates
- Manage and oversee resume database
- Analyze recruitment trends, data, and statistics to determine recruitment needs and budget requirements
- Create and maintain content for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Develop relationships with industry partners and other local colleges, universities, and high schools
- Work with human resources, operations, and marketing to develop effective recruiting tools
- Create and maintain professional-looking company marketing materials
- Develop and finalize job offers, including compensation and benefits
- Maintain relationships with candidates post-offer
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent computer and internet navigation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct interviews, prepare correspondence, and complete
Company Name is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re especially interested in hearing from members of traditionally underrepresented groups, including but not limited to people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, veterans, and people with disabilities.