Fabricator Job Description
fabricator job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Fabricator Job Description
A fabricator fabricates parts or products, usually using some variation of metalworking or woodworking processes.
Fabricators may be either custom or contract.
Custom fabricators manufacture these products for a specific individual or company.
Contract fabricators, on the other hand, generally produce products built for multiple sales.
Fabricators may be of the following types:1.
Hobbyists typically engage in custom fabricationHobbyists fabricate hobbies such as model trains, airplanes or cars.
Small fabricators often take orders to fabricate
We’re looking for a Fabricator to help us with a special project. We need someone who is skilled in working with fabric and can create something unique. If you think you have the skills we’re looking for, please apply today!
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Oversee and manage all fabrications
- Research, analyze, and resolve fabrication issues
- Maintain accountability by overseeing all production personnel
- Execute quality control audits
- Provide technical direction and oversight
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance processes
- Oversee the fabrication process, ensuring that each project adheres to standards and guidelines
- Provide all fabrication support and coordination
- Experience designing and fabricating complex metal products
- Knowledge of welding, fabrication techniques, and latest products
- Ability to work quickly and calmly
- Must be punctual, cooperative, and self-motivated
Requirements And Skills:
- Recognize project specifications and safety guidelines, and execute plans to create quality products from raw materials and sub-assemblies
- Assist with the application of coating and filler materials, and assembly of component tolerances and sizes
- Measure, mark, and cut to specified specifications utilizing measuring tools and measuring techniques
- Prepare shop drawings and documentation using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Perform welding processes including MIG, TIG, and stick
- Enforce all safety policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Perform general shop maintenance and troubleshooting
- Perform various fabrication techniques
- Complete necessary paperwork including SOWs, job scope descriptions, shop drawings, and invoices
- Perform quality control checks
- Uphold all company policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
At Company Name, we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to building a strong team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We are committed to creating a team that is reflective of the diverse world we live in.