Image Consultant Job Description
image consultant job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Image Consultant Job Description
An image consultant, also known as a personal stylist, personal shopper, fashion consultant, image consultant, image consultant, and certified image consultant, is a person who advises others on clothing, makeup, beauty, and/or grooming.
An image consultant is an expert who counsels their clients on style, trends, clothing, and fashion.
They are often hired by businesses, corporations, schools, and individuals to enhance their image, physical attractiveness, and increase self-confidence.
We’re looking for an Image Consultant to help us improve our company’s image. We want someone who can help us create a more professional appearance, and who can help us project a more positive image to the public.
Image Consultant Duties:
- Provide clients with individual, group, and organizational image consulting
- Identify and capitalize on client needs by gaining an in-depth understanding of client’s environments, goals, strategies, and needs
- Design plans of action and projects to achieve client’s specific needs
- Assist clients in development of communication skills
- Provide clients with useful information on image related subjects
- Research and analyze client’s image needs
- Provide clients with recommendations on specific products, services, and apparel
- Develop and maintain professional relationships
- Provide clients with necessary resources
- Provide clients with feedback on how to enhance their image
- Provide clients with ongoing marketing support
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients
Image Consultant Responsibilities:
- Train and evaluate clients on self-image and appearance; advise clients on cosmetic, grooming, and wardrobe apparel; teach home and personal appearance image-making techniques
- Develop personal image analysis questionnaires; conduct market research to identify trends and developments within the industry
- Develop public image and marketing strategies for client retention, expansion, and new client acquisition
- Work with company image management committee to assess marketing, promotional, and image campaign opportunities
- Make regular and unannounced stops at client sites to review appearance, image, and image maintenance
- Communicate with clients to address and evaluate problem areas
- Monitor staff and client performance to identify areas needing improvement
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Meet with sponsors and clients to discuss marketing promotions
- Attend trade shows and conferences to market and network company products and services
- Attend seminars, workshops, and other industry events to develop
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years’ proven experience in the industry with a successful track record in a customer-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify consumer needs and respond to them
- Excellent presentation skills
At [Company Name], we’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.