SEO Executive Job Description
seo executive job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
SEO Executive Job Description
SEO executives are digital marketing professionals who use search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to attract visitors to websites.
SEO executives typically focus on organic search traffic, meaning that they are looking to increase the number of people who find information on the website through the natural, un-paid search results found when using a search In 2016, 53.
8% of internet traffic originated from search engines.
By optimizing web sites, SEO executives aim to increase traffic, improve user experience, and increase the company’s overall visibility.
We’re looking for an SEO Executive to help us improve our organic search results and drive more traffic to our website. The ideal candidate will have experience with keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
SEO Executive Duties:
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to increase a company’s visibility in search engines
- Create and manage content to increase organic search engine traffic
- Work with technical writers, content creators, and social media managers to develop and execute search engine optimization strategies
- Track content marketing results, optimizing content to improve organic search engine traffic
- Manage PPC campaigns, developing and optimizing PPC advertising campaigns
- Manage online directories and listings, including maintaining accurate business listings
- Maintain company’s online presence and reputation on social media sites
- Oversee website analytics
- Develop link building strategies
- Develop and implement conversion optimization strategies
- Develop and manage web analytics tools
- Optimize online advertising campaigns
- Develop and implement Google Analytics integration
- Proactively identify and remedy SEO issues
- Develop reports and provide regular status updates
- Provide recommendations based on analytics
- Develop and implement SEO tools
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Initiate, lead, coordinate, and manage all aspects of search engine optimization, including writing, content development, link building, and web analytics
- Research and propose keywords and develop content strategies to support those keywords, including conducting keyword research, developing content plans, and managing keyword research
- Develop and implement continuous SEO improvement plans, including developing keyword-driven content strategies, managing site changes, and tracking performance
- Manage paid search strategy, including writing and optimizing copy, developing remarketing lists, bidding on keywords, and setting up and optimizing campaigns
- Monitor web analytics and SEO performance and provide regular performance reports
- Perform competitor analysis, including tracking keywords, monitoring links, and analyzing site information
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and link analysis
- Develop content plans and manage content development
- Develop and execute search engine marketing strategies
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Knowledge of keyword research and backlink development
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including user acquisition and retention, as well as paid search and affiliate marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Moz
Company Name is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is a strong team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We also encourage applications from veterans and individuals with disabilities.