What is an Engagement survey?
Engagement survey is a survey that asks questions of customers about their level of engagement with the company.
An employee engagement survey is a type of employee survey that companies use to measure their employees’ collective motivation levels, productivity levels, and connections in the workplace.
Examples of engagement surveys may include:
• Do you like our customer service?
• Would you like to receive promotional emails?
• What improvements would you like to see in our website?
• Would you like to receive special offers by email?
• Would you like to receive text messages from our company?
• How likely is it that you’ll recommend our company to your friends and family?
• How often do you shop online?
Engagement surveys are important because they help organizations to understand how employees feel about their work and their workplace. By gauging employee engagement, organizations can identify areas where improvements need to be made in order to create a more positive and productive work environment. Additionally, engagement surveys can also help to identify employees who may be at risk of leaving the organization, so that steps can be taken to retain them.