Digital Producer Job Description
digital producer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Digital Producer Job Description
A digital producer is a skilled, creative professional who is focused on creating multimedia content.
Digital producers are responsible for creating content using and developing different media, such as pictures, video, audio, and animation.
Digital producers have a wide range of duties, including scouting locations for shoots, working with actors, editors, and other producers, and hiring and managing staff.
Digital producers create original content for websites, corporate communications, and advertising.
In addition, digital producers create content for social media, documentaries, and television programs.
We’re looking for an experienced digital producer to manage our online presence and produce high-quality digital content. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices, and be able to take our online presence to the next level. If you’re a creative problem-solver with a passion for digital marketing, we want to hear from you!
Digital Producer Duties:
- Develop concept/creation plans for all digital/social/online assets including video, presentations, event coverage, social media, and branding
- Manage and oversee all digital/social/online projects, including conceptualization, production, and post-production
- Develop and maintain digital/social media/online content libraries
- Maintain all social media accounts and calendars
- Develop and maintain branding/designs for all digital/social media/online assets
- Provide creative direction for product photography
- Identify/develop/maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and vendors
- Provide support for digital/social media/online assets in all marketing channels
Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Develop new digital products in response to client requests
- Develop and oversee the implementation of direct marketing and branding initiatives utilizing digital channels
- Conduct market research and competitor analyses to produce actionable data
- Initiate an online advertising campaign with measurable results
- Work closely with designers, copywriters, and developers to achieve project goals
- Create, test, and revise creative assets for digital initiatives
- Create new online forms
- Manage the online portfolio
- Create content calendars and editorial processes
- Work closely with production designers and videographers
- Understand and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations governing advertising practices and product distribution
- Oversee and direct the creation of online video content
- Manage the business unit’s vendor relationships
- Conduct periodic audits of vendors’ work
- Develop and manage brand assets
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, media or marketing
- 1+ years’ demonstrated experience in digital production
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of media production including shooting and editing techniques
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
At [Company Name], we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to building a successful team. We are committed to creating an environment where people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities, can feel welcome and included.