Front end Developer Job Description
front-end developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Front-end Developer Job Description
A front-end developer is a programmer who specializes in the design and programming of interfaces in a browser.
Front-end developers primarily code visual elements, such as user interfaces, but may also write code that creates the underlying structure of a website or application.
While back-end developers focus on the code behind the scenes, front-end developers are primarily concerned with how the code looks and functions.
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team and help us build amazing things. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the web and loves to code. If you are a Front-end Developer, we want to hear from you!
Front-end Developer Duties:
- Create all front-end elements, including webpages, landing pages, and user interfaces
- Establish and maintain a consistent design throughout products
- Establish and maintain consistent brand standards across all products
- Identify usability issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Document, implement, and maintain code standards
- Test and implement front-end code changes
- Staffing: 3-5
Front-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Must have experience designing and implementing front-end applications
- Proficient in front-end frameworks, design patterns, and data structures
- Knowledge of browser-based application security
- Knowledge of user interaction design and best practices
- Knowledge of cross-browser
Requirements And Skills:
- Design and develop web applications using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Continuously monitor and test applications to ensure optimal functionality, stability, and user experience
- Maintain and update site documentation
- Meet with clients to understand requirements and create project plans
- Assist with troubleshooting issues, and propose and implement fixes
- Research new features and improvements
- Assist project managers with coding, testing, and deployment
- Support on-going development and troubleshooting
At Company Name, we believe that diversity is critical to our success as an organization. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of people of all races, religions, nationalities, genders, , and expressions, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.