UI Developer Job Description
ui developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
UI Developer Job Description
A UI Developer is a person generally responsible for designing and developing user interfaces for software.
A UI Developer’s primary role is the flowing of visual elements, such as text, images, and icons, into an application.
The UI Developer will also need to code these visual elements for usability, use the appropriate colors, and ensure the spacing and hierarchy of elements are easy to understand.
They will also be responsible for making the entire application easier to use by testing how a user might interact with the application.
If the application requires user input, the UI Developer will need to determine what sorts of input fields, such as text boxes, drop downs, and
We’re looking for a UI Developer to work on a new project. The project is still in the early stages, so we’re looking for someone who is creative and has a good eye for design. If you’re interested in the position, please send us your CV and portfolio.
UI Developer Duties
- Develop highly functional, user-friendly websites based on company specifications and requirements
- Create and maintain websites by implementing code, design, and editing techniques
- Develop new functionality for websites to meet user needs
- Understand web frameworks
- Develop prototypes and mockups for a website’s look and feel
- Create, test, and deploy websites
- Enforce security policies and protocols to protect company assets
- Improve the layout and accessibility of websites
- Optimize website performance by maintaining its architecture and utilizing the latest version of appropriate software
- Maintain and update content on the website
- Ensure websites maintain search engine optimization (SEO) and accessibility standards
UI Developer Responsibilities
- Design and develop user interfaces for both online and offline experiences
- Participate in all phases of development life cycles, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and client support
- Understand usability and design concepts, user expectations, and limitations, and use this knowledge to create functional and aesthetically pleasing software
- Write design specifications, user stories, and wireframes
- Develop and maintain functional specifications and test plans
- Research and implement new technologies
- Work with designers and product managers to create prototypes
- Perform ongoing maintenance and support
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or higher
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent programming ability
- Previous experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Git
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is a strength, and we are committed to building one. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.