UI/UX Architect Job Description
ui/ux architect job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
UI/UX Architect Job Description
A UI/UX Architect is a developer with a combination of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) skills.
The UI/UX Architect designs user experience for the UI, focusing on usability, aesthetics, and user interaction.
The UX Architect focuses on how users will interact with the software.
The UI/UX Architect works in tandem with the Core Team to ensure that the end user has a positive experience using the software.
The UI/UX Architect is primarily focused on creating the visual design, and ensuring that the UI/UX design is scalable and meets the requirements of the business.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Architect to join our team and help us create amazing user experiences. As a UI/UX Architect, you will be responsible for creating and executing user-centered designs that solve complex problems and improve the overall user experience of our products. In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that our products are designed and built with the user in mind. If you are a creative problem solver with a passion for creating beautiful and intuitive user experiences, we want to hear from you!
UI/UX Architect Duties:
- Create, implement, and maintain website experiences for the company’s customers and employees
- Promote the philosophy of optimization, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Make recommendations regarding the company’s web presence
- Establish standards, guidelines, and rules for the use of internal and external information
- Refine and upgrade the company’s social media and technology infrastructure
- Track, analyze, and resolve issues regarding website functionality
- Promote professional and ethical standards
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
UI/UX Architect Responsibilities:
- Creates user-centered design concepts, performs user research and testing, and analyzes user feedback for usability and accessibility
- Envisions, designs, and develops user interfaces that meet business objectives and brand guidelines
- Researches technologies, design trends, and industry standards to improve upon current solutions
- Creates detailed UI documentation including wireframes, prototypes, and style guides
- Performs UI testing on web, mobile, and tablet platforms, and develops and implements solutions based on findings
- Gathers requirements for new functionality and creates detailed design documents
- Liaises with other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
- Creates, manages, and executes project schedules
- Provides design direction, leadership, and training to junior designers
- Writes code to implement design recommendations
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interactive design, or related field
- 5+ years experience designing innovative user interfaces for digital products
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
[Company Name] is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, and age.